Holistic and Family Practice Medicine
Welcometo Holistic and Family Practice Medicine, “Health Care for the 21 Century”. Dr. Reilly and his nutritionist, Donna Ichikawa, take exceptional care of each patient. Our goal is to educate and put you in control of your overall health. In doing so, we help prevent and treat the cause of disease, rather than simply suppressing symptoms with medication. Since every person is biologically unique, it is not uncommon for the doctor to run behind schedule (as much as an hour) as every patient is treated as such. Calls will be made to forewarn you of delays when possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Office Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Phones: Mon, Wed, Thurs 11 AM – 4 PM. No phones on Tuesday. The answering service is always available during non-office hours and Tuesday.
- Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO (no HMO). Cash paying patients are accepted.
- Co-pays: Must be paid at the time of service or you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. Paying at the time of service frees our staff from accounting practices to better serve you as a patient.
- Additional Products/Services: i.e. HCG Weight Loss Products, Gut Magic, Metagenics or Orthomolecular products are:
1) Not eligible for insurance coverage
2) Not billable
4) Must be paid at time of service with cash or check. Since
Metagenics and Orthomolecular Products are ordered, this does not
- Emergencies: Go to your nearest ER or call 911.
- Appointments: Confirmation calls are made at least 24 hrs. in advance. Please do not come in if we have not called or left you a confirming message.
- Critical/Urgent Care: Please call our office to see if you can be added or go to your nearest urgent care facility or hospital.
- Cancellations: Must be made at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Otherwise a cancellation fee of $50.00 will be billed to your account.
- Lab Requisitions: if lost a $10 fee will be charged.
- Compliance: Out of respect for each others time and resources, we reserve the right to discontinue the doctor patient relationship if we feel that our recommended treatment protocol is not being followed by the patient.
New Patient Forms: can be printed and filled out prior to your visit. Otherwise, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time to fill out forms at the office.